Smash Bros Anime: Falcomaster Smash Bros Anime: Falcomaster

I love smash and I love Kill la Kill. This was awesome to watch. Looking forward to more of your works!

Super Nozic Transform Super Nozic Transform

Your animation isn't that bad, but it's just a 10ish second transformation sequence... this doesn't belong on Newgrounds (it looks more like a flash test than anything else).

You should also credit the song you used: Chaoz Impact - ParagonX9

Metroid vs Megaman Metroid vs Megaman

Effort is there, at least.

I have to give you credit. This is really a step up from crappy sprite movies, but... that isn't saying too much. At least you got the sprites working without awkward movement, but there wasn't much action. It'd look much better if you had several explosion sprites everywhere instead of one explosion that just grows past its native resolution. There wasn't much plot. The movie is pretty short given the size. If you could make the flash run at a higher FPS, that would be helpful. I suppose the looping is alright given that this is just an advanced "test" flash.

On top of everything, main character clashing would be a definite plus. Just keep trying!

Undertale-Undyne Battle Undertale-Undyne Battle

Unfortunately very buggy. Formatting sucks. Controls are weak, feels laggy. The game glitched and didn't transition me from green to red for the next attack phase. No way to restart once dead.

skeletalseth responds:

Hmm. It worked fine in testing... I'll try to take this down for now!

Hanoka Hanoka

Game doesn't play... oops.

GuyUngerNL responds:

please give it time! It does, some weird bug i cant seem to solve.
I'm sorreeeh!

Rookie King Rookie King

Exactly what Vhorlen said. The game is more about endurance than skill; it should have a straight health bar rather than a push n' pull thingy.

Aside from the one-color tetris blocks, the graphics were good. Not too showy. Whistling and cheering got a little annoying. And I'm used to hitting the up button to instantly place a block down. I find it a lot easier to use one hand for the rotation and another for the placing. Then again, I'm not sure if the upgrades use the mouse or not. It's a good game... but not much more than that, for me.

ghostyle responds:

Ikaruga With Lyrics (V2) Ikaruga With Lyrics (V2)

Made me smile - you did a sweet job of capturing the feel of Ikaruga with your verse. Honestly the weakest link here is the audio quality. I hesitate to rate it higher because the voices are grainy at times.

But man, this is glorious. Nice work!

Recorderdude responds:

I've only noticed after finishing that it sounds granier on other headsets/speakers than mine - and I should have checked that before uploading. Hopefully, I'll be able to fix those in future songs.

X Sentinel - Scrapyard X Sentinel - Scrapyard

Excellent! I'm starting to immerse myself in the dubstep genre a little more, but I'm still traipsing around. I love the piano and how you mixed the wub with it. It was a little high pitched for my tastes, but that's just a personal preference. I kinda wish the screech (whatever you call that) was a little more deep though.

Still, great stuff. I hope to see that piano again soon.

8-bit loop 8-bit loop

Funny, the song invokes an image of lighthearted adventure. This.. doesn't sound truly 8-bit, but I still like it, so no problem there. Loops flawlessly; kudos for that!
And yeah, enjoy the week-long fame. xD

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

I know right:/

It's my 3rd time makeing the weekly tops actually.

Thanks for the review:]

Princess Peach - Motivational Princess Peach - Motivational

Yes. Yes. And yes. Now all this needs is Luigi getting owned.

Project #154 Project #154

This? On a touch pad?

Seriously? This was made on a touch pad? I have no idea how you did that, but awesome work! You could remake this with your mouse (or a tablet) into a wallpaper. I would download it!

Breaking-Moon responds:

i just uploaded the desktop background version