Smash Bros Anime: Falcomaster Smash Bros Anime: Falcomaster

I love smash and I love Kill la Kill. This was awesome to watch. Looking forward to more of your works!

Super Nozic Transform Super Nozic Transform

Your animation isn't that bad, but it's just a 10ish second transformation sequence... this doesn't belong on Newgrounds (it looks more like a flash test than anything else).

You should also credit the song you used: Chaoz Impact - ParagonX9

Metroid vs Megaman Metroid vs Megaman

Effort is there, at least.

I have to give you credit. This is really a step up from crappy sprite movies, but... that isn't saying too much. At least you got the sprites working without awkward movement, but there wasn't much action. It'd look much better if you had several explosion sprites everywhere instead of one explosion that just grows past its native resolution. There wasn't much plot. The movie is pretty short given the size. If you could make the flash run at a higher FPS, that would be helpful. I suppose the looping is alright given that this is just an advanced "test" flash.

On top of everything, main character clashing would be a definite plus. Just keep trying!

Wonders of the Universe 1 Wonders of the Universe 1

Wow. It's like a cartoon.

This really does deserve a 10. The animation is well done and consistent. The animation really made me feel like I was watching a cartoon (which I used to love). The dialogue and voices were professional. Yeah, this was really awesome. Excellent collab! I'd love to see more.

The MegaMen 2: Enter Copy The MegaMen 2: Enter Copy

Aye, good, but short.

Well, I can't believe #2 came out. The first one was pretty good, I must say. The fights were mediocre, but not bad for someone who isn't a flash god. I just can't believe it was that short. I like the concept, and how I haven't ever seen a decently animated flash of it, so I can't say its unoriginal entirely. Well, enough of that, and hurry up #3! Please?

Happy Birthday TO YOU-- Happy Birthday TO YOU--

Good stuff

It was short and sweet. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIG!!!

SonicVSShadow(Cancelled) SonicVSShadow(Cancelled)

Damn, this has potential!

Unlike most flashes, you did a great job animating the flash. My only problem is that the cut-out sprites really bugged me. This can be the next Alvin Earthworm!

Sonic's War Sonic's War

Nuh uh, no sir...

Really, whenever I see their first official flash sonic/mario based, it sucks, and i've seen no exceptions. You need smoother sprite animation, more originality and backstory as well as use of special effects. You usually can't make crappy special effects look good, so best not to use those. I give a 2 for effort.

Shadow's Complaints Shadow's Complaints

Sonic IS in brawl

Look on youtube, HE IS IN SSBB. I wonder what would happen though if sora was in it. Other than that, that was REALLY FUNNY.

Big-Papa-Kitsune responds:

Already found that out. XP

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

Wait a minute...

Silver WAS there at the last second! Other than that, great movie! The DBZ did have a heavy influence on it, but that's why its so good. Vote 10 and thumbs up all the way!!